Lees Ferry Trip, Sept 23rd-27th
Lees Ferry- Marble Canyon
Here are the final details for the Lee's Ferry Trip:
Check in 9/23 @ 4:00 p.m. or later.
Check out 9/27 before 11:00 a.m.
- 8 Registrants
- 4 Cabins - 2 people to cabin
- 4 Boats for Thursday, Friday & Saturday - 2 people per boat
- Cost - $1,127.50 per person,
- includes lunch on the boat Thursday, Friday, Saturday
Note: Costs does not include the following: beverages/water on the boats, flies, license, entry into Lee's Ferry, other meals, tips for guides.
- You can purchase a fishing license there but will accept only cash for license.
- Need a National Park Pass/Interagency Park Pass to enter Lee's Ferry. They sell them there, but will only accept cash. otherwise cost is $30 to enter
- Expect to float and wade - there will be sections to get out and wade. They rent waders/boots for $20 per day.
- Purchase your flies there in advance of hitting the water. If you use a Guide's fly and it is used all day and/or beat up expect to pay for the use of the flies.