Keep Your Membership Active!
Our last membership raffle campaign proved to be popular, and with the March 31 deadline for renewing your membership approaching, we have decided to have another membership renewal raffle. To be eligible, your 2016 membership must be paid by midnight, March 31, 2016. Everybody who renewed previously, as well as those who renew in March, will be eligible. Once again, the prize will be a $50 gift certificate for AFC merchandise. Don’t let your membership lapse!
What can AFC do for YOU?
AFC will be working hard in 2016 to add to the incredible education and outing offerings of past years, along with some new and engaging features available on our website:
- AZFishbook: You’ve heard of AFC is developing AZFishbook – a membership-only website (coming soon).
- Fishing Buddies: Arrange your own trip or find someone looking for a fishing
- Special Events: We will be scheduling more special outings like the San Juan River, Wyoming, and other trips with AFC’s fishing partners.
- Get Involved: We contribute many volunteer hours every year to promoting the sport of fly fishing and community outreach projects and will be focusing on family event involvement.
- Improved equipment classifieds: Got something to sell, donate, or give away? Looking for an item to buy? Use the classifieds section on our
- Join an existing club network or start your own social fishing network of your fishing friends.
The purpose of expanding our digital capabilities is not to replace person-to-person interaction, but to give you another channel to help facilitate person-to-person interaction. As with any tool, it is effective only if used appropriately to, for example:
- help you, our members, communicate with other like-minded members,
- give the board feedback and suggestions to make this a better club for members, the community, and the environment, and
- sign up for
Our website also can help make things like renewing your membership, paying for events, or purchasing merchandise more convenient by credit card processing.