John has helped AFC modernize the communication strategy with the new website and social media components. After 2 ½ years it seems to be time to explain the madness to the membership. He will be presenting the navigation of the website:
- Who we are.
- About AFC
- Board members
- What we do.
- Fly Tying
- Find a mentor
- AFC Outings
- Destination Trips
- Fishing Buddies
- Latest Posts
- Many categories to help find the information you seek
- Getting Involved
- AFC Calendar
- and a litany of article posted in various categories, ranging from fly tying, knots, casting and fishing techniques.
Many 3rd party tools have been incorporated. John will discuss those tools and what role the play in the communication strategy. Briefly:
- Eventbrite = Event Management
- Paypal = Credit card and Online membership and merchandise purchasing
- Constant Contact = Email communication
- Facebook, Twitter = Social Media
- Survey Monkey = Membership feedback
In addition John will cover a recap of the resent trip to Wyoming he and 14 fellow AFC members participated in. Awesome trip. Lots of great fishing.